“…We wanted to understand our organization’s creative ecology and what we could do to improve it, so we used the Management Innovation Index via the Creative Leadership Forum. It has enabled us to get independent validation of our strategy and enabled us to focus on the right priorities. I’d recommend other companies to use it – they know what they’re talking about..!”
Head of Strategic Innovation, Allianz UK
The Management Innovation Index ™ has now been launched in Australia, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore, the UK, and United States and we now have affiliate partners in Australia, (Blue Ocean Strategy Australia), Malaysia, Singapore and the US.
The Management Innovation Index ™ is an analytic that benchmarks and measures organizational creativity and innovation.This unique modelling of organizational creativity and innovation enables leaders and senior managers to make informed decisions to drive innovation and growth through carefully focused interventions and, ultimately over time, through measuring the success of the interventions, begin to plan and predict the outcomes of organizational innovation.
We have developed an accreditation programme and have a limited number of global opportunities available. We seek expression of interest in the first place.
The type of organization we are seeking to accredit as a strategic partner will
- Be experienced in leadership and management consultancies at senior executive levels with a strong track record and knowledge of creative leadership, strategic innovation and innovation training.
- Be able to demonstrate an existing platform to market for similar sorts of services, ideally, with a bias towards leadership, strategy and IT areas within organizations
- Have an ability to quickly engage a client with the Management Innovation Index ™ process so the accreditation process can be run in conjunction with real client engagement
- Be prepared to participate in a global community of peers exchanging knowledge and information around the MIX and its application
- Sign an NDA as part of an exploration process between the interested parties to commence
For expression of interest, please email Ralph Kerle, Executive Chairman, the Creative Leadership Forum directly at email@example.com or by phone +612 9403 5327