Why Use The MIX
“With the Management Innovation Index and its outcome, the Management Innovation Assessment Report, we have enough information to really concentrate on shaping our strategic innovation plan over the next two or three months, that will drive the success of the business for the next five years!”
Jeremy Trott, Head of Innovation Allianz UK
How the MIX works for your organization
The Management Innovation Index ™ (the MIX) helps senior leaders and decision makers respond to the challenges of leadership and innovation by focusing a specialized “creative lens” on the key drivers that make your organization successful.
The MIX™ systematically benchmarks and tracks organizational innovation in three stages.
Assessment of your senior leadership team’s cumulative traits, beliefs and attitudes around innovation analyzing its creative strengths and weaknesses.
Mapping the organizations innovation ecology to assess how the innovation focus and output operates to determine any impediments or blockages to successful implementation and how those impediments or blockages may be removed.
Creation of the your organization’s Management Innovation Index against which the organization can plan and develop an holistic and systemic approach to drive value, growth and success through continual innovation.
The Framework for an Organization’s Global Management Innovation Index
The Management Innovation Index Assessment is a deep in-depth analysis outlining opportunities and recommendations to develop leadership and innovation capabilities and to shape organizational practice in ways that foster deeper creativity and game-changing innovation around the organization’s key drivers for success.
- It provides a holistic view of the organization’s innovation capabilities
- It offers insights and vision for how to grow the organization through innovation, strategically and tactically
- It exposes the current innovation practices and beliefs across all levels within the organization
- It informs and enables proper strategic innovation planning to suit your vision and overall organizational plans and objectives
- It positions the organization to become an innovation leader in its field, increasing its profile, growth and/or profit potential
- Deployment of a cross-functional survey on the current status of innovation and managers perception within your organization
- Examination of four key components of innovation – culture, environment, strategy and practice
- Mapping across the organization the creative inputs that drive the organization’s outputs – its innovation
- Analysis of gaps in creative leadership styles across all levels of management that impede creativity and innovation
- Specific identification of impediments to innovation by department or unit and the reasons why
- Benchmarking of innovation capabilities in your organization
- Prioritization of strategic innovation in the organization in order to produce streamlined and sustainable innovation outcomes.